Christmas is around the corner – it sure does sneak up on us so quickly!
Flowers and Christmas go hand-in-hand. They add charm and charisma to the home décor like nothing else. They not only bring positivity but also add a unique kind of warmth to get through the winter season. So, instead of sticking with the green and red theme, deck your kitchen, living room, and bedroom with these hard-to-beat Christmas décor ideas.
1. Light-up the dining table – Opt for a sophisticated look for your dining room by placing floral centerpieces. You can go for red and white roses scented with a wax flower on a cylindrical vase lined with mistletoe. Bring your dining table to life this Christmas with these unique mixed flower arrangements.
2. Deck up the windows - Pick some classic floral arrangements from the market or order online, consisting of multi-colored Poinsettia. From traditional bright red to creamy white to pink, a Poinsettia flower arrangement will look hypnotic on the window frames.
3. Add a natural touch to your bedroom – Buy some fresh boughs of yellow roses, cymbidium orchids, and white hydrangea and remodel your bedroom with flower arrangements made from the combination mentioned above. The floral aroma of every flower will enchant the house with happiness.
4. Give a floral touch to your fireplace – Use a floral wet foam piece as a base and place it on the fireplace mantle. For decoration, prune a walnut tree from your yard and collect a few stems of fern. Deck up the mantle with roses, jasmines, and other seasonal flowers and create a beautiful fireplace on Christmas. You can even light a few candles on both ends of the mantle to give it a stunning touch.
5. An impressive entry – Enchant your friends and guests with a completely decked-up entrance. Throw the artificial items away and add some wreaths and garlands and hang them around the main door. You can buy designer floral arrangements, consisting of mango calla and yellow and white roses tied together in a bouquet with ribbons and stick them on the glass of the windows.
6. Play with colors – Heighten the Christmas spirit and brighten up your living room with flower arrangements. A combination of white, red, and yellow orchids with a bunch of green garlands will make your living room dazzling.
7. Wreaths on doors – Wreaths symbolize God’s eternity and mercy. The green color represents a beginning of a new life and endless hope. Order Christmas wreaths online now and decorate every door of your home with them. You can add figurines along with the wreaths.
8. Of course, the Christmas tree – Christmas trees look good in the hall. Decorate it with wreaths and garlands, together with other items like LED lights, stars, candies, and ornaments. You can also put your grandma’s vintage Santa figurines and dazzling tinsel trees. All these decorations and happy thoughts will make every bit of your house look and feel mesmerizing.
Here at Beverly Hills Flower Gallery, we are as busy as Santa’s elves, wrapping and delivering beautiful flowers and bouquets. If you are slacking on your Christmas to-do list, we are here to assist! Visit our website or call us for your last-minute Christmas emergencies. We also provide flower delivery in Beverly Hills in case you are busy.