Do you send flowers to your loved ones on some occasions? Is selecting the right bouquet a bit intimidating for you? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you must continue reading.
Flowers are one of the most beautiful elements that Mother Nature has given us. For ages, they have been worshipped as objects of magnificence. To enlighten the flowers’ beauty, we are sharing the top 6 exquisite flowers that you can gift to your friends and family members on any occasion.
From classic roses to exotic peonies, you will surely fall in love with these flowers. Also, if you need a florist in Beverly Hills, feel free to contact us. We will help you deliver flower arrangements and bouquets to your loved ones.
1. Rose – No bouquet is considered complete if it doesn’t have roses in it. That’s why a rose deserves the first place because of its timeless beauty. It is a symbol of love and romance. Surprisingly, there are around thousands of different types of roses that have been discovered throughout the globe.
2. Peony – If we talk about one of the sought-after flowers, the answer is peonies. This ‘king of flowers’ is native to China, where they are Peonies are highly valued. They are extremely luxuriant flowers that have closely packed petals that flourish gradually over time layer by layer.
3. Magnolia – Another amazing flower that you can add to your bouquet is magnolia. This flower grows in the southern United States and is popularly known as the official flower of Mississippi. The flower has large creamy white blooms that can grow to impressive sizes, around 15 inches wide. They have a sweet fragrance, and you will always find bees around them. However, magnolia doesn’t have a long life; they die within a few days.
4. Orchids – Of all the flowers around the globe, orchids hold a celestial place on various occasions, be it a wedding, anniversary, or birthday. There are around 880 genera and some 26,000 species of orchids distributed worldwide. They are native to the tropical regions of America, Africa, and Asia and are popular in floral arrangements because of their large blooms.
5. Cymbidium Orchids – Cymbidium orchids consist of five outer petals and one additional fringed boat-shaped petal inside. In Greek, cymbidium itself means boat. Unlike other orchids, cymbidium can sustain lower temperatures and looks perfect as individual flower bouquet or in combination with other flowers.
6. White Hydrangea – Discover the classic beauty of white hydrangea popularly used in bouquets. It is available in many other shades – pink, green, purple and many more.
Flower Gallery Beverly Hills is your one-stop shop for buying flowers, mixed arrangements, and bouquets for every event. We provide same day flower delivery in Beverly Hills at affordable rates.