Are you planning for a corporate event in the Beverly Hills area? If so, don’t forget to include flowers for corporate events in your to-do list. Whether it’s a training seminar, a brainstorming session, or a celebration, flowers can jazz up any event. You will be surprised to know that 70% of Americans say that the sight and smell of flowers improve their mood. But, if you don’t know how to incorporate pretty flowers in your corporate event, don’t worry because qualified designers of Beverly Hills Flower Gallery can help you with it. Well, before that, read on this blog post to know how flowers create an inviting atmosphere for your guests and know a few ideas to incorporate flowers in a corporate event.
1. Add Style and Elegance
When you choose the right flowers according to the theme of your event, it adds charm, style, and elegance to the event. Make your upcoming corporate event truly memorable with an eye-catching centerpiece surrounded by the freshest flowers. Every small detail while placing the flowers contributes to bringing life to your event.
2. Makes the Atmosphere Welcoming
Many people assume corporate events are dull, and they are in a rush to get things done as soon as possible. However, if you use flowers for office decoration, it can make a difference by improving the environment. The color psychology of flowers makes the environment peaceful, relaxed and welcoming.
3. Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety
You will be amazed to know that flowers also have other benefits apart from the decoration. Flowers set the mood, help reduce stress levels (which is important in a corporate event) and let your guests enjoy peace of mind. Here is a pro tip – cream and white flowers are perfect for creating a relaxing environment.
4. Enhance the Theme of an Event
The best thing about flowers is that along with the decoration, you can also use flowers to enhance your theme. Share your idea and theme with the designer, and they will use flowers for decoration in various ways like creating a floral border, entranceway, photo opportunity, or near the stage with your brand name.
Tips to Spice up Your Next Corporate Event with Premium Floral Arrangements
- Wondering how to add flowers to a corporate event wisely? The following ideas may help you.
- Spell your company name or create a company logo using flowers.
- Choose the color of flowers either according to the event or use company colors.
- Flowers that are popular for corporate events are – orchids, tulips, hydrangea, roses, and calla lily.
- The strategic placement of flowers is essential to draw the attention of the guests.
- Placing the flowers near furniture, guest tables, or next to business signage is an excellent idea.
Add Floral Element to Your Next Corporate Event
If you have decided to add a floral element to your next corporate event, get in touch with Beverly Hills Flower Gallery. We are known as reputed florists in Beverly Hills, CA, and with a decade of flower installation experience, we assure to add charm to your event. Rely on our qualified and experienced designers to make your office look gorgeous.