Roses are the ultimate symbol of romance, love, and luxury. They are one of the most beautiful and popular flowers. It signifies the timeless beauty and all the dreamy things. Whether you use it in the beautiful bouquet form or consider rose flower box delivery for the gift or decoration, it makes everything look classy.
Roses are available in various colors with different meanings. But, do you know the meaning of the different colors of the roses? Like, red roses are for expressing love and yellow is for friendship.
There is a lot to know about these beautiful flowers. Like what does it mean to gift one rose or a bouquet to someone? In this column, we will share a lot of surprising information about the roses. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Things You Must Know Before Sending Roses to Someone
Whether you are sending one rose or a bouquet, everything has its meaning. So, you must know the following things –
- One Dozen Roses – If you send a bouquet of one Dozen roses, it conveys love and gratitude. It is also the standard rose arrangement for every type of occasion. You can send one Dozen roses to your partner.
- Two Dozen Roses – It is given to someone very special. As the number of roses is double, it is used to express emotions.
- Long Stemmed Roses - You must have seen some people gifting a long-stemmed rose. It signifies love, romance, and togetherness. It is the most desired type of rose.
- Petite Roses – It may be small in size, but that does not affect its importance. It is also known as sweetheart roses. So, you can gift it to your sweetheart as a symbol of affection.
What do different colors symbolize?
- Red roses are the most common type of rose, and mostly everyone knew that it represents true love. A red rose symbolizes appreciation, passion, romance, and commitment.
- Well, earlier yellow roses were said to be the symbol of jealousy and cheating. But, how can a beautiful thing like a rose have such a negative meaning? So, yellow roses are for cheering up someone. In some places, it is also given for expressing love in friendship.
- Now, let’s know the meaning of the pretty white roses. Yes, it has a special meaning. White roses symbolize purity, peace, and innocence. It also means a new beginning and everlasting love. Well, this is the reason that it is widely used in the wedding.
- The change in the color of the roses symbolizes the change in feelings. Yellow with red tips roses represents friendship turning into love. Gifting this rose is a wise choice if you want to take your friendship to the next level.
The Final Word
Roses are pretty and mysterious. Every rose flower has a different meaning. We hope you might have enjoyed learning something new about the beautiful roses.
Now you must have understood the meaning of different roses. So, if you want to send a bouquet of roses to your loved ones, let us know. We, Beverly Hills Flower Gallery, assure quick flower delivery in Beverly Hills.